Capital Square - 320 W. South Street

The only place in the city where you don’t have to see the value engineered disappointment that is the RUSbus tower…

3 Likes

I’m still holding out hope that- while we know the height has been stifled significantly since the first announcement- it still ends up at least visually attractive!

3 Likes

Whoops! Forgot to post this from Sat afternoon.

39 Likes

Do we have a timeline for when this building will open?

If it moves at a similar pace to 400H I feel it should be topped out in a year or so.

1 Like

Set for completion in the summer of 2024.

6 Likes

First apartment for Capital Square!! Just needs a roof. LOL.

19 Likes

As is, $1,600/mo. With roof, $2k

6 Likes

If you wait long enough, it’ll have an elevator too! Because it’s an elevator shaft…

They are not messing around out there. :building_construction:

38 Likes

I feel like the shape of this building does not match the T shape from the rendering. The plot thickens

3 Likes

Workers have been busy this week. We have potty facilities on the upper floor as well as a sun deck!!

26 Likes

speaking of “potty facilities” I was out wandering around this pass weekend and found one in the wild. I think I was even trying to hide by being green, but just a little early for that to work up here in mountains.

7 Likes

we aim to please, so you ‘aim too please’. written in an old winn dixie bathroom at longview shopping center.

1 Like

How funny! Must be for the deer hunters as they didnt want to soil the ground?! LOL.

1 Like

Making up for the washout yesterday and pouring concrete on a Saturday!

33 Likes

What is the total height of this building?

Wikipedia says 213 I think?

3 Likes

I’d say 20-25 feet currently…
:face_in_clouds:

9 Likes

Went they ask an ambiguous question guess should expect different answers

This is quit a unique concrete pump system from my limited experience.

How tall is this building again??

:rofl:

2 Likes