Tempo by Hilton Hotel & Homewood Suites

We have a pile of rocks. I repeat, we have a pile of rocks.

Also, Financing provided by Bank OZK

@leo, think we should split this out to it’s own thread? Things are gonna get messy with this being confirmed active.

33 Likes

Sorry for all the glare, but here’s a drive by from yesterday.

18 Likes

That is an extremely small stone fill delivery. Like maybe a truck just needed to empty the bed and decided to do it there.

1 Like

Someone should email the developer and see if they can pry some information about if this is going up or if they’re just doing some minor site work.

1 Like

Lots of dump trucks moving large amounts of dirt yesterday and today

6 Likes

Sure seems like a great spot for a 25 floor Westin…

9 Likes

Alright, let’s track this new hotel. Popped by this morning for a peek of my own.

24 Likes

I drove by this morning as well, it is now officially “below-grade” in the dig process.

9 Likes

Excited to have a new project to start watching!

5 Likes

Finally, we’re getting a Hilton downtown. :clap:t4:

4 Likes

Was there ever renderings for this hotel? If so can anyone repost them here please!

This is the most recent one that I’ve seen from the Hotel chat.

14 Likes

Looks like a giant Chic- Fila

37 Likes

Oh no… you’re right :confused:

3 Likes

You’re 100% right. Won’t be able to unsee that now

2 Likes

If they don’t serve chicken sandwiches on the rooftop, will be a huge missed opportunity for them.

3 Likes

Fantastic we can hide the beige blandness of the courthouse/municipal towers with more beige.

No one has yet confirmed that this project is under way. They could be mitigating storm runoff issues on the site?

1 Like
5 Likes

They were rocking & rolling with earth movement this morning when i went by the site

4 Likes

All hotel employees must respond to every request with “my pleasure”

7 Likes