News & Observer Site

Help me out with something, Guys. Any word on the News & Observer site. I came across this pics but I had forgot from which site this was. Here is a Pic.

Sorry…the first Pic is burry…here is another Pic/

Here are the google image search results for the second image.

Nothing happening here right now. The owners are investors, not developers, so I wouldn’t expect them to move quickly. They’re in it for the right return. There are plenty of unbuilt towers with firmer details.

I will say it again, level that AT&T data center.
AT&T ruined that building.

There may be an interesting historic building beneath the facade, similar to Death and Taxes building.

Let’s see it!! I hate the windowless AT&T building. And it sits right beside the future City of Raleigh Municipal Complex and less than a block away from whatever the Noise & Disturber block gets redeveloped into. I really think this building’s days are numbered (at least in its current form). I never thought about an historic facade beneath what is currently there. I really hope you are right. I would love to see it someday.

I found this Goodnight Raleigh piece on the AT&T building. A very informative read in my opinion …

http://goodnightraleigh.com/2009/07/the-most-reclusive-building-downtown/

I know they can move this site, don’t care about copper, everything is moving to fiber and wireless, get out AT&T, plus, your service stinks.

Good find. A lot of cities have to deal with these windowless AT&T buildings.

Here’s Philly’s version.

Yup, have driven by that in Phil., another ugly AT&T site, and they are making billions on there service.
Move out of OUR downtown Raleigh, AT&T!

Houston’s

What is this? That doesn’t look like Raleigh.

Reverse google image search. It’s in Houston.

This guy loves posting renderings of buildings not being built here. Every time I see one I get my hopes up just to learn that it is a project in another city and I automatically know who posted it. Stop playing with my emotions, Good Sir.

@maverick333, can you justify this rendering?

It is a rendering pic of a project that is to be built in Houston TX, I do apologize for any confusion and I will remove it. Just trying to show that big development can be built here in Downtown Raleigh. Sorry for any inconvenience and I will not post any pics related to the topic.

It is a rendering pic of a project that is to be built in Houston Texas, sorry for the mix up. I will remove it.

Not trying to play games Sir, just pics of development being built ,just trying to show that big development can be built here in Raleigh. If it such a big deal then I will stop.

All good. Just caption your images in the future if you don’t mind. I’d like to keep the topic focused rather than a “what if” session.