Smoky Hollow Phases 1, 2, and 3

This is a nice angle of phase 1 from across Peace Street. Snapped this a few hours ago.

15 Likes

Leo, great pic but it’s small. Would be great to have a bigger version display when you click it.

From Peace and Glenwood

5 Likes

Working on level 9… and 2 too go…?

1 Like

If it’s on 9, then yes, two to go.

1 Like

From the corner of Peace and Harrington, they have poured the floor of 10 and are starting the floor of 11 (ceiling of 10).

2 Likes

So this makes me wonder if the number of 11 floors only going to be on that corner? :thinking:

Don’t builders do something when they “top out” like raise a flag or something?

Usually a pine tree…

1 Like

Thanks for that. I’ll post a pic when I see a pine tree🌲 over there!

3 Likes

I’ll get a close up with the drone on a Sunday (site not occupied) so we can tell what kind of pine it is. LOL

4 Likes

I think that Saturday is supposed to be the “less rainy” day/option?
But please and thank you!

I’m out of town until Jan 4th so maybe that Sunday though I think there’s snow in the forecast for that weekend? lol

2 Likes

I’ve seen your photography. We could count the needles on the pine tree. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

As The Peace has gained its height, I have better realized the impact this will have to the look and feel of Downtown. While it’s not the 40+ floors that many of you want, it will really make the approach to downtown on southbound capital a different feeling. And heading west on Peace coming from Oakwood is quickly getting a different feel.

6 Likes

Glenwood South is on the cusp of going to the next level of urban neighborhood. Expect huge change over the next 5 years.

4 Likes

I think so as well. I think there will be an overall gentrification of the area with the bar/party crowd shifting somewhat into the warehouse district.

1 Like

I certainly hope so. Though 5 years may be a bit soon unless they squeeze in a few more mixed use taller structures. :blush: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Or the economy will tank and nothing will get built for another lost decade… #debbiedowner

4 Likes

3 Likes