Pictures and Videos of Downtown Raleigh

I’m a professional photographer and you guys be taking some killers shots wow ! Nice work ! You truly captured the progress of Downtown Raleigh and shows the added density and the importance of midrises and I’m crazy about getting the 40+story towers and over so when they do get built and I’m projecting we will atleast get three to four built then Raleigh is gonna have a mean looking Skyline and with Glenwood South with Kane and the Creamery development its gonna have some width and be spread out, Raleigh is gonna be ok :ok_hand:!

17 Likes

Wow, these shots do the growth in Raleigh justice! Got my city looking as thick as Nashville or Richmond finaly.

I cant wait to come back to town next weekend to get some shots of the downtown skyline with the NH juxtaposed.

10 Likes

Amazing pics but dear God the side of the Gramercy building :face_vomiting:

If any building was screaming out for a mural/greenery then that is the one.

10 Likes

Here’s a few from yesterday morning. That PNC shot tho… :heart_eyes:

35 Likes

Your pictures are always amazing! Good job! It’s funny we will be comparing these pictures to all the new developments in a year or so from now

2 Likes

14 Likes

From The Willard

46 Likes

Oh duh. Golden hour views. Should have popped by early. Be there in about an hour.

5 Likes

Also from the Willard…

Some guy in a red shirt ruined what was otherwise an absurdly artistic photo

15 Likes

That flag looks in incredible!!!

4 Likes

I’ve got a reservation for 4:30 Saturday. Although I’m wondering if I can’t just name drop DTR Influencer and fo whenever I want.

4 Likes

Hahaha! As long as they don’t have a private party, you’ll be fine. If you got reservations, there’s probably not a private party. Either way, just say you’re a DTR influencer and maybe you’ll get special treatment. LOL

1 Like

I’m sure! I’ll be sure to wear my DTR shirt as well.

3 Likes

The morning sunshine hits the side of the PlayStation building before it reaches the rest of the city.

22 Likes

I thought y’all said this was done lol
So, that was just the first quadrant? omgggg

Also, just checked out the dtr publix for the first time this morning. it’s… okay?

9 Likes

Woo! Halfway there!! haha

7 Likes

Location location location. And friendly staff.

1 Like

Publix in general are never very overwhelming. Prices aren’t too good either. But the workers are always great and it’s always nice and clean.

11 Likes

I clearly have too much free time on my hands. Here’s my crude attempt at a future skyline rendering. Not pictured are 121 Fayetteville, Nexus, HGI, & City Hall. I think my proportions are pretty close but not perfect. Did I leave anything out?

54 Likes

Love it ! A long skyline with Towers spreading out, I like this look, does remind me of Atlanta in the early 2000’s lol

4 Likes