Sites 2 & 3, Omni CC Hotel + Tower

Hey, the 10 story Residence Inn right next to this project will finally have something cool to look at from their top floor observation deck!

17 Likes

Scheisseā€¦

THIS is why I voted for MAB. She cares about our city; how it looks and is represented to the world.

15 Likes

WOW !!! this is where Raleigh gets really Bold, Downtown Raleigh has something to really show the world what weā€™re made of. truly pushing the limits and setting the bar on companies coming to DTR. I do love this design, :crossed_fingers: :construction_worker_man: :+1: :cityscape:

5 Likes

ā€¦I wonder where they ā€œstoleā€ those pictures/designs from? Credit too?

But, is there still a parking podium on each of these?

1 Like

God why do they have to tease us like this I feel like thereā€™s almost no way something of this magnitude gets built. But Iā€™ve never wanted to be proved wrong more in my life.

3 Likes

Anyone else happy about how the votes went a couple months ago?

12 Likes

Iā€™m just concerned about the TAPER.

1 Like

Build it now :pray: that looks fantastic I wish it was not just an RFP

1 Like

Now, slap an Apple logo on the left and a Westin on the right, and it will be perfectā€¦

9 Likes

But, downtown fireworks launchings are going to go bye-bye.

1 Like

They can launch them from the top of these buildings and we can watch them from the top of the Walter in North Hills :rofl::fireworks:

9 Likes

IBM Logo :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

10 Likes

But, the shadows!! The shadows!!

I understand these are just conceptual renderings to show the flavor of what the city is looking for, but wow these are awesome! It will be great if we get anything approaching these.

Will be really interesting to see what kind of responses the city gets. Hoping for a high-end flag for the hotel, inspiring design for the building(s), a Fortune 500 headquarters, and an active pedestrian experience!

3 Likes

Finally Finally Finally!!! Raleigh headed its way to the big city!!!

Make Raleigh a Tourist Destination :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
Bring MLB to Raleigh
MORE Skyscraper and Corparate facilities
This list may be done before the end of the year

10 Likes

Could new downtown hotel and office towers boost the Raleigh Convention Center?

This quote stood outā€¦

Council member David Cox said he hopes the process will include the possibility of affordable housing.

4 Likes

woahā€¦i have a feeling 2020 will be a banner year for the city

3 Likes

I think Iā€™m going to faint :sob:

1 Like