NCAE "block" - Salisbury Square

Nope he’s waiting he’s has no choice.

1 Like

Okay then that make more senses

1 Like

This project seems close to getting their site permits. Just 3 or 4 comments to address.

18 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated :clap:

2 Likes

Salisbury square need to back on sites

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gateway Southeast

So i am a bit confused. Is this the project everyone is referring as the “NCAE” property?

https://www.citygatewayraleigh.com/gallery?lightbox=dataItem-j2garomx4

No, that’s City Gateway and that’s the building I was referring to that has been put on indefinite hold. The apartments are currently being built there but not the energy positive office building.

NCAE is Salisbury Sq.

2 Likes

Salisbury Square (700 S Salisbury St) - Two 20 Story Tower Development posts should be split up into its own clean thread.

1 Like

City Gateway is in it’s own thread:

1 Like

This entire board is incapable of grasping the difference between 2 projects that are only kind of next to each other. I’ve never seen anything like it. If I was a geography teacher I would be in a very dark place

11 Likes

Meanwhile no one has made an easy-to-understand, color-coded map for me…
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This is the Gateway site. Salisbury Square occupies the South/Salisbury corner.

15 Likes

On the same block divided by tracks… NCAE is in the east side of the tracks correct?

Moving this here… based on the approved ASR, the nonresidential square footage is limited to the ground floor for “Office (Bank/Financial Services)” : 13,720 sf.

3 Likes

Isn’t that top right 20-story piece of Salisbury Square going to be the Dogwood Bank office tower?

2 Likes

I’ll physically move it. Let’s keep this topic related to the area marked as Salisbury Square. The fantastic graphic.

27 Likes

Any update on the bank plans? I ask as I do not have TBJ access. :cry:

While this project has not gotten their site permit submittal approved yet, they have submitted for their building permit.

19 Likes

That’s great news extent that skyline. Big city looks.