NCAE "block" - Salisbury Square

You mean like a google hat

1 Like

I have a question when does the 20 story Salisbury square tower starts construction in is this fourth quarter of the but what month or date can someone answer that for me please thank you???

2 Likes

I don’t know how to answer this one…

1 Like

Because his post is one long, confusing run-on sentence? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Fix your grammar, I would read over what your wrote to check for any errors. Also Grammarly the google chrome extension is your friend also.

When does Salisbury square tower Starts construction?.

2 Likes

I hope you want have any problem reading my question

Close enough. Now I’ll be able to answer:

No idea…

4 Likes

Thank for letting know just text me back If you have any
Information have nice night.

5 Likes

I spy a comma splice.

7 Likes

Y’all leave Pedro alone man he’s new! Sheesh. Lol welcome to the forum @PedroPastrana glad to have you here!

27 Likes

“Read over what your wrote”

Haha see nobody is above it! You never know if English isn’t someone’s first language. Cut him some slack y’all!

23 Likes

Inspiration! I’ve always :roll_eyes: at those that work for the grammar police so now, you can honor them with their very own badge.

:grammar_police:

:wink:

17 Likes

OK I don’t want to keep harping on grammar but LMAOOOOOO the irony is STRONG in this one. Don’t be so snotty if your grammar is gonna be just as bad :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Let’s give others a chance, English may not be everyone’s first language (though in fairness I truly did have a hard time reading the comment that kicked this off).

6 Likes

I apologize for some of the people’s behavior on this forum. We’re not all ignorant, welcome to the community.

4 Likes

Since we’re here…is there any movement at all on this? Are the plans still a 20-story and some 5 over 1s?

2 Likes

We need aerial shots of the current site. wink, wink

10 Likes

I believe that it is still in the site review process. And, l think that they had a resubmittal in the middle of October. I did not notice any significant changes.

2 Likes

Also, I’m assuming the Exploris/City Gateway thing is also dead? I’m assuming those lots were not part of this (Salisbury Square) and would hope someone would try and do something with that too. These two lots would have some nice visuals on the money shot coming into the downtown area.

1 Like

Ask and ye shall receive. Go to Google Photo album for all shots.

24 Likes