Pictures and Videos of Downtown Raleigh

Sun was on the wrong side of me for this shot, I was working with limited time.

24 Likes

Will 400h be visible from this viewpoint? :thinking:

Quorum will block it pretty well

1 Like

Bending the rules a bit here, but I used an AI art tool to create this image of downtown Raleigh. I’m assuming it combines pictures found online to make these.

4 Likes

Dawg WTF is this??? LMAOOOO

1 Like

lol, it’s some AI-generated nonsense. I found it a little amusing that it combined trees with some random pictures of what I assume is Raleigh.

2 Likes

Will 400h be visible from this viewpoint?

Yes, 400H will be clearly visible behind West at North, similar in height to 301.

3 Likes

16 Likes

…if a Christmas tree could do the walk of shame.

7 Likes

Never had the opportunity to go inside the Wake County Justice Center, until this morning bright and early for jury duty. Didn’t take any pictures of the inside (not sure how that looks to security) but it’s actually pretty nice!

I did take this picture of the view from the waiting room though! :grin:

8 Likes

I won’t ask what “opportunity” took you there.
:rofl:

2 Likes

I was in the same spot for the same reason about 2 weeks ago.

9 Likes

Sharing pictures of downtown with other people’s watermarks! :joy:

1 Like

The sky had an interesting gradient to it this morning.

24 Likes

From the other night. Can’t say I recommend the ice skating part, but the holiday vibes are nice.

17 Likes

The ice looks really melty in that shot.

Greeting from William Drummond Way, neighbor!

Wasted money on the nights of life tonight. The only exciting part was this decent shot of Downtown peaking through the trees.

Also, Fayetteville St looks like something out of a movie this time of year at night.

18 Likes

Wasn’t too impressed with Nights Of Life either last year

1 Like

How many changes can you identify in this map? Note, this is not an old picture. :grimacing:

1 Like