Rockway (formerly Park City South) - Saunders/Lake Wheeler Apartments and Retail

There’s also SLI Capital project across the street from Park City South which in phase 1 is two 20 story towers–phase two maybe have more towers as well.

8 Likes

Isn’t there also South Park development somewhere too?

1 Like

Updated aerial shots though not much difference from the last set given no vertical progress.

#dtraerial #parkcityapts #4PedroAntonio

40 Likes

Going to be some killer views from those North facing units

16 Likes

33 Likes

Viva Pedro Para Siempre!!! He gonna enjoy the city.

1 Like

Man that last photo of the skyline is one helluva shot lol, love it ! I immediately visualized Rusbus and host of other hi rises going up, we gonna have a nice unique Skyline with just the few going up, along with stretching it out, nice work with the photos.

7 Likes

In the last photo, you can even see North Hills in the distance. The skyline is going to be very unique in a few years indeed!

5 Likes

From this view it looks awesome! I am just longing for a project close to the middle, namely the N&O block.

2 Likes

From this angle, I think anything built just North of the Fairweather building (which I believe was successfully rezoned to 20-stories?) will have the most impact on adding to the skyline.

1 Like

Looks like it’d make a killer motocross course at the moment. We got jumps, sharp turns, nice banking on the sides, etc. :joy:

7 Likes

Nothing on the same block as the Fairweather is zoned higher than DX-12. There’s a small plot only facing Harrington St adjacent/north of the Fairweather that’s requesting DX-20. If that were to be approved, I’d expect the other plots on that block to follow suit unless they’re already slated for a project(s).

4 Likes

Don’t tempt me, the last site I poached the cops showed up in about 10 minutes. Of course they claimed to be more concerned about my safety than anything else, which is BS.

This isn’t far from our house, so I might try Sunday.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Another aerial shot of the Kane project along the greenway, giving perspective to proximity and view of DTR.

And the area sandwiched between Lake Wheeler and S Saunders looks nicely cleared but not sure any land prep has started.

And a shot @Nosyarg asked me to do a while back, DTR view looking down Lake Wheeler.

37 Likes

Wow, thIs is getting very interesting, looking forward to seeing what pops up.

4 Likes

I salute you sir! Pictures from all the relevant projects going on, and in this heat! :sunny: :sunny:

5 Likes

Great shots @OakCityDylan

5 Likes

Damn, Anything With A Plug is gone? I thought they were spared. Now I’ll have to drive Durant Rd.

1 Like

They moved. New location is off Banks Rd near US 401 between Garner and Fuquay-Varina.

1 Like