Capital Square - 320 W. South Street

Whoever is standing under that John has a lot of faith in plastic and bolts.

4 Likes

for when you need to air your derriere…

1 Like

Currently on W. Lenoir…long nights and plenty of concrete!

32 Likes

I’ve driven by several nights including a couple Friday evenings with guys still working under lights at 9pm. They’re not wasting much time for sure

16 Likes

Those guys worked until 11 pm last night. They were back at it this morning at 7:15 am. Long, long days. But they are seriously making progress.

8 Likes

Probably shift work. 7 am to 3pm and 3pm to 11pm. Two teams.

9 Likes

After a day off on Monday,now playing catch-up on the other side of the building.

23 Likes

29 Likes

I continue to be amazed at how fast this building is going up.

10 Likes

For real - I had thought 400H went up fast, but this honestly seems like it’s going up faster than anything in recent memory.

5 Likes

Yeah they’ve really gone to town on that other side in the last week or two!

20 Likes

They do have westbound South Street temporarily closed as their staging area.

So there may be some time pressure to “Git ‘er done!”

3 Likes

Views from Red Hat for the Pixies/Franz Ferdinand concert. Gonna be back here in 2 months for Queens of the Stone Age. Excited to see how it’s changed. This will be so impactful for feeling like you’re in the middle of a city (and not the edge) when seeing a show.

17 Likes

Don’t see any pics but we’ll be there tomorrow night for some actual pics for Rebelution / Iration.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

We’ll be there tonight for Iration as well. Look for an 8 month old baby wearing earmuffs :metal:

4 Likes

Here’s another one I took tonight. Much further back. I didn’t want to pay for the good seats so I’d be able to buy 4 tickets.

14 Likes

Oops one more from a closer angle

20 Likes

Loved it!

22 Likes

The construction is coming right along.

The construction project is in there somewhere.

14 Likes

What concert was this?