City Gateway - Mira Apartments and more (Gateway Southeast)

They haven’t filed. They’re waiting on the economy and opportunity apparently.

Wait they’re actually building stuff finally?? Is this the same site that bad just been mangled trees and chewed up parking lots until recently, or am I confused?

Shouldn’t this go here?:

1 Like

Oh wow, I didn’t know that. So basically this project is dead-in-the-water, is what that tells me. A shame, actually - those two 20-story tower designs were somewhat unique compared to what we usually see around here :frowning:

1 Like

I have no idea which project this is…you can see it from Western Blvd/MLK as well but wasn’t taking a photo while driving

Mike I think you’re right. This is Gateway and Salisbury Sq is the 20 story towers out off Salisbury. I believe there was also an office building as a part of the Gateway project that’s been put on hold which is what I was talking about.

120 Kindley St is by the Performing Arts Center. Is that not the former NCAE?

2 Likes

Salisbury Square and Gateway Plaza abut each other. Same megablock.

I hope they don’t stay doing like Zimmer and the Edison tower

These developer have no dame sense at all

1 Like

It’s about money and banks, and economic conditions dude.

1 Like

No sense about dames, none at all!
:women_with_bunny_ears:

1 Like

Okay I get it now I see what you are trying to say

It took me a minute, lol

1 Like

Me like two.hours lol jejeje :thinking::joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile:

28 Likes

Looking sexy already this and St.Aug will look nice.

1 Like

21 Likes

This is getting even more confusing. TBJ just published an article seemingly about the same neighborhood meeting @Francisco posted here in Oct of last year, and since we’ve seen at least what seems like half of this plot being developed. So are they really requesting a rezoning for this entire “island” off Kindly including the part being developed currently?

TBJ Article

It almost reads like it was a mistake or they are just months behind on reporting it. You are correct, the meeting took place (at least it was posted) back in October. Not sure this rezoning request ever came through or hasn’t been submitted yet.

https://community.dtraleigh.com/t/the-raleigh-wire-service/748/2074?u=dtraleigh

2 Likes