Five Points, East End Market, & Raleigh Iron Works

Inspired by the ExtraSpace Storage building.

2 Likes

Central light well solves all issues in your fully fortified $$1MM townie ?

1 Like

I think its really cool that they’re opening the door for iceskating infrastructure with that road.

2 Likes

I’m guessing bathrooms.

Anyone know an update on the residential project at Bickett and Fairview?

Organic Brutalism???

17 Likes

Folks went ballistic over seafoam, can’t wait for the babyfood_P with an ea_Green and pale mauve fancy foodz arcade reactions here…MeoRw!

1 Like

Brodeto looking close to opening.

I noticed the other buildings have been demolished now.

And Ponysaurus is looking pretty close. Both they and Brodeto had staff inside. Someone walking by said they’re supposed to open April 1, but I haven’t seen anything official. I couldn’t get much of the mezzanine due to glare, but it’s gonna be pretty cool in there. Excited for their pizza too. Would be a good future meetup spot if people could venture that far out of downtown. :joy:

I’m pretty sure that’s a rare ponysaur fossil skeleton being assembled.

30 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C421Ph2uUQI/?igsh=MXFpendsMmNkNTA5bQ==

13 Likes

Yeah I saw they basically stole my pictures… :joy:
They had people there eating last night, assuming some family and friends thing. Can’t be long now.

2 Likes

I guess that tambour wood is a thing again?

2 Likes

Is that what they make tambourines out of?

1 Like

Only when they are intended to be submerged.

1 Like

Really preserving the character of the neighborhood here

Can any architects out there explain whats going on here??

she’s squinting.

2 Likes

things are really moving along at jaguar. photos taken from car so sorry for no closeups

19 Likes

I’m pretty pumped about this place actually, it’s nice that someone is finally opening up like an ACTIVITY centered food/beverage concept. And yes I’m aware of the axe throwing places and hell no I’m not going to one!!! :rofl: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

23 Likes

Brodeto is good, y’all. The wife and I split a brodeto, some Croatian bread, and a Croatian desert. We sat at a table near the door with a large window overlooking the area where the slide is. Lots of folks out and about enjoying Ponysaurus, the ice cream shop, the sandwich place and Brodeto. Nice vibe inside and out.

18 Likes