Future of Glenwood South

Tucker and north don’t intersect, correct?

I think it’s the NW corner of Boylan and North, based on the house in front.

6 Likes

Haha sorry Christmas brain. Meant Boylan!

2 Likes

This kind of surprises me. I can’t search real estate like I used to (fmrealty.com total site redesign and alerts went away) but The Saint and the ones on St Mary’s seem to be moving slowly. I may be wrong.

1 Like

Of the ones on St. Mary’s, only the one furthest to the south has seemed to have sold. I think that the biggest problem with that project is the giant parking garage immediately behind them. I certainly wouldn’t pay $1.3M for that view.

1 Like

I’d love to see another brick hotel, like the Hampton Inn and the Sheraton somewhere in this district (preferably a Hilton brand)

2 Likes

Today’s TBJ Article shows a 18 story tower for Glenwood South . Today’s Raleigh Today News Article states that Raleigh’s population is 510,000 residents .

9 Likes

Well goodbye State Of North Carolina in everything funding!!! Celebrate good times c’mon!!!

what is “Raleigh Today”?

If you Google RALToday , you will see how to subscribe . It is free , a 35,000 readers email on what’s going on in Raleigh .

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Raleigh and Statistical Area Population

When you say “shows” - is there a rendering? I’m not finding anything

My mistake Jake . No rendering just a article that I can not read . Not a subscriber .

1 Like

I’m not finding the article, could you link me plz?

2 Likes

A grand bohemian hotel would be a perfect hotel for Glenwood in my opinion, either here or Midtown exchange

1 Like

I’m hoping downtown somewhere since it’s kind of touristy and we’re getting some more tourist attractions downtown: New dinosaur exhibit at the Natural Sciences Museum and the George Floyd Memorial Center.

4 Likes

Oh and the MLK square thing right?

1 Like

The George Floyd national memorial is a huge score for our city!!!

1 Like

I just hear damage repair after repair after repair when it comes to this project. Emmett Till’s memorial had to be made gun proof so I’m not sure how good it is given people devilish behavior towards black people.

2 Likes