General Feedback and Site Announcements

Just seeing how far I can push the bounds of off-topic-ness. And stir up trouble at the same time.

2 Likes

It’s only the 3rd full day of summer! :pensive:

1 Like

I have some general feedback for you but I’ll save it for when I see you next.
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Me too @GucciLittlePig.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 301 Hillsborough / Raleigh Crossing

@dtraleigh
Love the new logo imprinted over the DTR skyline! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

7 Likes

@GucciLittlePenguin was just telling me that too! Looks great!

6 Likes

Thanks. Got to give the hat tip to @Loup20 for that one. Buy him a drink next time you see him. :beers:

9 Likes

We’re getting towards the end of the year and I was just looking at the site annual User stats and there are 11 members that have literally looked at this site every day for the past 365 days. I’m not one of them (apparently I missed 5 days). :rofl:

Leo, as always, thank you for creating this gem of a resource!

20 Likes

You got the most likes tho. I need to step it up in 2022…
:rofl:

9 Likes

Welcome. (as always) I’m curious to see what happens when this EOY plug-in kicks in and spits out stats for 2021. :wink:

6 Likes

Just take more pictures. My actual contributions from a content perspective are pretty menial. :slight_smile:

I don’t think I’ve missed a day in over 3 years, but could be wrong.

Edit: not sure this is something I should brag about

12 Likes

I only post snark and trollishness. Quantity, not quality…that’s my motto!
:laughing:

But to echo your earlier comment, thank you a million times over to Leo for hosting this place, and the rest of you for making it such a great space for all of us who love DTR and beyond!

19 Likes

Happy 15th!!

https://dtraleigh.com/2022/01/after-15-years-of-blogging-let-me-introduce-myself/

33 Likes

Thank you Leo! You sir are a Rock Star. You provide us an incredible service and we appreciate you and the community members. Keep up the great work. May you have much success in the future.

6 Likes

Amazing!! Great job. I have seen a lot of sites about downtown Raleigh come and go during this this time period :+1:

6 Likes

Every now and then, I want to share some cool features of the site that you may or may not be aware of. Today, let’s learn how to mute people. You have a choice in what you see here on the site and what you want to be following. See someone that just makes your Community experience poor? No problem. Let’s remove them from your time visiting the site.

After clicking on that user’s profile, on the right you will see these options. By default, they are set to “Normal” but after clicking on that, you have two other options. The descriptions are self-explanatory. Enjoy!

9 Likes

Never! Everyone is awesome!

11 Likes

Love this new wire data, Leo!
https://community.dtraleigh.com/t/the-raleigh-wire-service/748/1645?u=oakcitydylan

4 Likes