Happy New Year 2022!

Happy New Year everyone. I hope that this is another transformational year for downtown Raleigh and for each and every one in this community! :sparkler: :fireworks: :tada:

22 Likes

Happy new year from the top of the Dillon parking lot. Shocked more people werenโ€™t up here. Great view of the fireworks.

32 Likes

Happy New Year to you all! Celebrated downtown for the first time in a long time at Jolie. Looking forward to all of the new projects starting this year, and the discussions and meetups we will be having!
:clinking_glasses:

15 Likes

@atl_transplantโ€ฆI will have to try that spot next year!! Maybe we could do a group thing. Happy New Year everyone!!!..I think I am drunk :grinning: :grinning:

8 Likes

Happy new year, all! I got to get out more this year and hope others can do the same. See ya some time in 22. :grinning:

11 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! May our year be filled with more cranes and fewer empty lots.

11 Likes

Happy Red Letter New Year!

4 Likes

Happy new year to everyone here in our cozy & close knit community.
This site is really demonstrates the positive possibility of the interwebds.
I am so thankful Leo got this rolling, and for all the thoughtful, smart, imaginative and funny folks Iโ€™ve gotten to know here. Good health and prosperity to each of you and yours for this coming year!

16 Likes

New yearโ€™s resolutions:

1. Get over this *#$ case of covid
  2. Finally make it to one of yโ€™allโ€™s get togethers
13 Likes

Hope you recover soon, and that the pandemic becomes a thing of the past.

6 Likes

Happy New Year from my family to yours here in New York.

4 Likes