- Meetup Events -

You’re in luck. It hasn’t happened yet!

5 Likes

…apparently I can’t read calendars :rofl:

Still good for this? Gonna have to bring blankets…

I’ll be there. The cold won’t stop us!

1 Like

Guess I’ll swing by; conveniently leaving work now.

1 Like

Here, with a Dalmatian. :joy:

This was false advertising. The sweet dalmatian left after a few minutes.

It was nice to see some familiar names and put them with some unfamiliar names. Maybe someday I’ll meet Leo and John and a few of you other regulars.

:beers:

2 Likes

Meetups all day once this pandemic is over.

8 Likes

Yes! Not a bad turnout given the lack of coordination and the cold weather. Good to see you again @GucciLittlePig and @GucciLittlePenguin and great to meet you @Oakcity85 and @Vatnos!

5 Likes

Meet up at Longleaf patio this evening at 6p or so if anyone is interested.

1 Like

We’re gonna be downtown today as well. We’ll stop by if we’re still there by 6pm

1 Like

I think we’re good with either day for the most part. I think this is 100% up to Paul (@pBeez) as you have family and started this great idea! :slight_smile:

Tagging @R-Dub, @GucciLittlePenguin, @GucciLittlePig (that’s right Jeff, I tagged Kim first)

For reference, this started from the following post: General Retail/Restaurant News - #2034 by pBeez

2 Likes

The family dinner was my only commitment - but my sister-in-law is traveling on Sunday, so family dinner has to be saturday night when I arrive. So right now I am wide open. My dad will be tagging along for at least part of the adventure, y’all will like him. So I will leave it the group which day is best to drink, explore and me wax on poetically like a professor is prone to do even when sober.

So we start Saturday when you get in town, or was that the only time you can do the fam din din?

If so, early afternoon Sunday for our festivities?

My bad. Family dinner is Saturday night.
Sunday afternoon is a good time. I do love day drinking.

How does 2p sound? Anyone else that’s joining have a conflict with that?

Meet at Burial? This is the one spot I know I want to take my dad. After that, I am open to everything.
Two sounds perfect to me.

How about 3 or 3:30?

I can do that too. :beers:

3 works, you may catch us at 3:30 if you’re late, R-Dubs.
:joy:
:beer:

3 Likes