Merry Christmas 2021!

Happy Holidays everyone. Have fun and stay safe!
:christmas_tree: :santa:t3: :gift:

21 Likes

Nah, risking my life in rural NC instead! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Merry Christmas y’all!

9 Likes

Have a wonderful and blessed Merry Christmas
Everyone. :evergreen_tree::santa::mrs_claus::deer::house:

11 Likes

Have a Merry Christmas everyone. The expected high temperature tomorrow for Raleigh is 71…gotta luv Raleigh!

11 Likes

Merry Christmas! 55 here in Los Angeles. Everyone is bundled up to deal with this ‘extreme’ cold.

11 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

11 Likes

49 in Chicago…. Hope you all have a lovely and restful holiday. I have enjoyed reading through and participating lightly in this forum.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas Y’all! Thankful to be part of this group and hope to meet you in person in 2022.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas!!

20 Likes

That’s a nice view! I hope Santa got you an even fancier drone with automatic watermarks for its pictures

10 Likes

Merry Christmas to you guys 50*. here in New York. Hope you have a Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it or other holidays making happy holidays.

11 Likes

Haha same here in Vegas! It’s around 60 and people are bundled up. I’m wearing a tshirt!

6 Likes

70 here in Raleigh today, and does not feel right. I’m not expecting a white Christmas, but this feels like Easter weather.

Hopefully we get a good snow later this winter.

Merry Christmas everyone.

10 Likes

Late to the Merry Christmas wishing party. Been up in the Asheville/Hendersonville area for the holidays. It was in the 60s/70s the whole time too. Finally took the wife here as it was on her bucket list. As you can imagine, Christmas decorations were in full force out here.

15 Likes