Merry Christmas Downtown Raleighites

Merry Christmas everybody!! I asked Santa to bring us some 40 story buildings to downtown Raleigh.

15 Likes

Merry Christmas, Everyone!!

4 Likes

Whoa!! Killer jazz harmony sprinkled throughout that composition. I bet she’s a fan of Jacob Collier

Puppini Sisters perhaps?

Huge fan of Collier! I am not going to clutter the forum with videos but she has two Youtube channels -one that my wife, Melanie, did when she was a high schooler, and then her own that she did herself. Her music runs the gamut and she writes a lot of original stuff as well. Check it out if you want.

2 Likes

She had not heard of them but she is going to check them out!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, Raleighites!!!
:christmas_tree:

16 Likes

I’m an unwalkable west Raleighite, but Merry Christmas to the OakCities up in your frozen wilderness, and the rest of you people too, I guess.

:grinch:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas to all, Feliz Navidad @PedroPastrana

6 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas All!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree: :santa:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Cheers to more construction, cranes, and tall buildings in the downtown Raleigh skyline! :office: :building_construction:

18 Likes

Big props to whoever coordinated all the high rises to participate in the red and green lighting scheme this holiday season. Whether City or DRA or both the southern entry effect from either McDowell or Wilmington is really really nice. Not many cities could pull that off.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! I am finally done with my “duties” of the day and can relax in my happy place in this community.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_164d6

11 Likes