Merry Christmas Downtown Raleighites

Now that it’s officially Christmas Eve, I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. For those celebrating alone, we are all with you in spirit, and we are all in this together. :christmas_tree: :stars: :meat_on_bone: :poultry_leg: :pie:

32 Likes

Merry Christmas, John! Hope for things to get back to normal in the new year, and finally get the chance to meet you in person. And best wishes to everyone on here, it’s definitely become a real community!

(At Oro downtown tonight)

17 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates that way, and happy holidays to everyone else!

Best wishes to everyone in this community and special thanks to Leo @dtraleigh. I hope everyone can find some peace and joy this season.

16 Likes

Back at you @John. Merry Christmas!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas @GucciLittlePig and @GucciLittlePenguin! Hope to see you next year when we are closer to normal.

9 Likes

Merry Christmas, ya’ll…and ya’ll means ALL! :grin: :100: :world_map: :earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia: :rainbow:

And a great time to remind everyone, especially our new folks how to help @dtraleigh
whom does this awesome site and could always use a helping hand. :vulcan_salute:
:heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :moneybag: :yen: :dollar:

13 Likes

Thanks a lot. I typically wait until the birthdays (blog and Community) but hey, any love is always welcomed.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas To All Of My Friends ! I Look Forward Everyday To Come On This Site ! " Go Downtown South " !

7 Likes

Feliz navidad y próspero año nuevo! :christmas_tree:

12 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!!

A rough and incomplete draft, but hopefully an enjoyable snippet of my favorite Christmas song.

9 Likes

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and very different, much improved new year!

9 Likes

Happy Christmas y’all. Hope to see and meet many of you in the new year!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas! An a cappella composition my daughter just did.

18 Likes

That’s awesome! So creative.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas y’all!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas, Raleigh!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas all!!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas, so proud to be apart of this community!!!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone! May there be new cranes on the horizon in the New Year!

15 Likes