NCAE "block" - Salisbury Square

This is what I’ve been doing when I can think of it. I can see benefits to the suggestions above (pinning a post, making certain content highlighted) but you can control your own destiny with bookmarks.

I just realized that if you go back to the very first post, there is a list of popular links and a “Summarize” feature. That might be the best way to quickly catch up cause as I scroll through it, I see lots of pretty pictures.

2 Likes

I think it also doesn’t help this block/general area has three potential projects all possibly going to start at the same time. Sometimes I get confused if it’s the apartments renderings, the ‘City Gateway’ project, or the two towers (with the Dogwood Bank HQ) development on the NC Educators lot that is starting.

6 Likes

Maybe split these into two different one?

Former City Gateway
and
NCAE “block” - Salisbury Square

6 Likes

I don’t know if anyone has a consolidated map in Google Maps they’re interested in sharing but that’s the best way to keep track of it - you can pin images or links with information, filings, etc to specific locations.

I think this is a factor. However, the topics are generally organized by location rather than by project. Let’s maybe wait until one actually breaks ground and then we can track it on its own thread.

2 Likes

I made one for Wendell, I’ll try to make one for Raleigh some time soon.

The Downtown Raleigh Alliance one is actually pretty good. Developments | Downtown Raleigh, NC

8 Likes

How Is construction going

I got you, @PedroPastrana !!!

First, the NCEA demo. I thought it would be cool to get some up close of the interior before it’s all gone. Imagine working here for 30 years or so and seeing this perspective…

26 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Former City Gateway

You’ve been busy! Great pics, thank you!

Thanks! Still have 401 Hillsborough, Hilton Garden Inn and Seaboard to do. Weather interrupted my progress.

2 Likes

I stole @OakCityKarla yesterday. @OakCityDylan had some time on his hands!

2 Likes

Small crane visible from MLK. Looks sweet with the small crane from Park City South on the other side.

27 Likes

Can we please get some pictures of construction

No progress to report. Just torn down buildings at the moment

3 Likes

They are still trying to get their site permit l believe.

2 Likes

Okay that’s good news

Thought I would repost this pic since it is part of the post. I can remove it if needed.

20 Likes

This looks like it goes here. The former city gateway is southwest of the tracks.

2 Likes