Pictures and Videos of Downtown Raleigh

What a photo! Serious Edward Hopper vibes there!

6 Likes

Like a closing scene out of a film.

4 Likes

4.5 cranes, the demolition lot for RUSBUS and the corner of the under-construction Hilton

41 Likes

Great lighting this evening in downtown:

34 Likes

A couple projects seen from this view. Taken a couple of days ago from the Casso parking deck.

33 Likes

This angle really illustrates how much that 320 W. South st tower and then, even moreso, the Park City South + surrounding towers will truly extend the skyline!!!

14 Likes

Not to mention the RUS/RUSbus tower that will be built.

3 Likes

Not the easiest to make out, but here’s some of the drone show for the Canes Fan Fest downtown. If you’re looking at this on Friday night, they’re doing this again at 7, 8, and with fireworks at 9.

16 Likes

Cool angle I’m not used to seeing from Matt Robinson aka RaleighSkyline.com

Realllllly highlights how much bigger this city is about to look within a few short years once Park City South towers go in (the 3 announced thus far will be twice the size of that concrete box parking deck), and the 320 South St apartment tower (~50ft shorter than the crane), then RUSbus expanding height westward from the current Big 3.

24 Likes

Had the opportunity to get my drone out and get some pics for the first time in awhile.

35 Likes

I know it gets mentioned all the time but geeeez that parking deck in the second picture :laughing:

9 Likes

Lots of foot traffic Downtown today. Even the mall isn’t deserted.

25 Likes

It’s a hell of a beautiful day, makes sense people are out and about!

3 Likes

This is easily my favorite view of the skyline and will only continue to get bigger and better! Peep that crane to the right for the 320 South St tower!

EDIT: they’re definitely hard at work on said tower- the crane is moving a lot!

45 Likes

Were you around Boulted Bread last night?

Picture perfect day

40 Likes

How long are your lunch breaks?? You be walking everywhere in DTR

11 Likes

When I’m in the office on a nice day like this, I try to get a good hour outside!

6 Likes

Well, we know that he is a fast walker, don’t we?

3 Likes

I love this angle too. It sure has changed a lot since 97 when I first got here.

2 Likes