Pictures and Videos of Downtown Raleigh

Playin around in Moore Sq.

15 Likes

Well Fargo looks lonely

Not for long with 121 Fayetteville and Nexus on the way and 301 Hillsborough to some extent.

6 Likes

Either it’s black with white spots, or white with black spots.

2 Likes

Pretty average photos but I wanted to contribute. lol

View from North Hills

20 Likes

Welcome to our little Forum! :hugs:
Excellent photos, thank you!
Also, love, love, love the trees! :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree:

Thanks. Glad to be here

4 Likes

21 Likes

I can see my house from here.

5 Likes

I love imagining this view with 121 Fayetteville and the Nexus complex. Both will seriously beef up the skyline from this angle!

8 Likes

From the office.

It’ll be interesting to see how Glenwood South starts to shape up :arrow_up: (because puns :drum:)
and hopefully starts visibly filling in the skyline looking northwest

12 Likes

My first thought was, you work in a texas donut??? :thinking:

But yeah, the Dillon.

1 Like

arrgh, there’s no donut emoji :sob:

Great sunrise driving into work this morning.

22 Likes

So many parking decks in this view! Awful! :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Not as good as @TedF 's but a little Skyhouse-henge and what-could-be in the dustbowl

13 Likes

I imagine the Willard Hotel will be the next (after Bloc 83 Tower 2) to rise up in this view. Who knows if we’ll ever see 400H as currently “planned” but that would rise up just to the left of Quorum Center. I hope one day the Powerhouse Plaza parking deck is redeveloped into a tower, which would then be to the left of 400H in this view. Something facing Hargett in front of that awful Bloc 83/Origin hotel deck is almost guaranteed.

3 Likes

I was hoping someone got some shots this morning. Amazing sunrise.

Here’s one from a few weeks back. 9th floor terrace at the Dillon:

18 Likes

Really cannot wait for the Nexus complex and 121 Fayetteville to fill in the huge gap between Wells Fargo and PNC from this angle. Gonna look SO DENSE!

12 Likes

It’s going to be more dense, not just look more dense. :wink:

3 Likes