Pictures and Videos of Downtown Raleigh

Boop. Big ol’ chrome dome

15 Likes

Ah, this is a truly perfect picture - as the ever present disfunction of the mid-ground (trolley pub) perfectly mirrors the seemingly unavoidable disfunction of the horizon (capital)…Brilliant!

Not the “capital” but the Catholic Cathedral I think? :thinking:

8 Likes

28 Likes

(The state government might want to use some of that budget surplus to buy a sprinkler, but still a nice view of downtown.)

15 Likes

Same spot a couple nights ago

31 Likes

Where in Dix are these from

@atl_transplant Take the entrance directly across from the prison off western, when you reach the stop sign take a right and then park in the parking lot next to the brick building on the right (first building you will see). This field is behind that brick building.

Edit: Hunt Dr off Western then right onto Umstead Dr. :beers:

7 Likes

From Logan’s on the beautiful day! :sunny:

15 Likes

From Moore Square during Hopscotch.

Also, @GucciLittlePig @GucciLittlePenguin we’re “here”.
And I saw @Francisco but he didn’t see our attempt to get his attention. :joy: :wave:t3:

14 Likes

We aren’t cool enough to get in (i.e. too cheap to buy tix), but we are staying at Skyhouse in Charlotte next weekend. I’ll post my pictures of that in the Charlotte is Way Cooler Than Raleigh thread…

3 Likes

Haha a bit drunk at the moment

8 Likes

Found a great new (secret) angle for the skyline. And the second skyline we have growing now. And my own personal car ad photo…

25 Likes

That’s a great secret parking spot.
:shushing_face:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @GucciLittlePig
It’s now your turn to celebrate!

6 Likes

Thanks! I’m gonna start the day off right by going to bed!

7 Likes

19 Likes

These Jazz in the Square series are fantastic. Place looks alive. :grinning:

37 Likes

Great photo! Really makes me miss Raleigh even more!:pleading_face:

5 Likes

It has become a Thursday night regular event for us also, The burgers at Square burger are actually really good too.

3 Likes