Rockway (formerly Park City South) - Saunders/Lake Wheeler Apartments and Retail

Going up at a pretty good pace now…
IMG_8803

30 Likes

34 Likes

Love thing angle of downtown. Gonna be our new moneyshot when this is all finished up…

3 Likes

DTR’s most BeaUt_Park_Donk_Angle…

1 Like

Gateway project peeking through the trees.
:grin:

8 Likes

One of my new favorite angles of the city. Thank you for the pics!!!

So this project is now called Rockway?

16 Likes

Nice. Park City South was always a stupid name.

4 Likes

Three more phases sounds great :+1:t4: It would be great for them to include a movie theater and major grocer in the next 3 phases. The first developer promised to build a movie theater, so I would love for Kane to include one in this development.

5 Likes

Concept Art shows no 20 story towers. That part of the project dead?

2 Likes

Source?

Even Kane’s website calls this the Park District.

I’d say those are later phases. It’s clearly easier right now to build mid-rise apartment buildings and pull off a profit, so I am ok with waiting for taller around the park.

2 Likes

But then it says:

So it’s a 3 phase Rockway/Park City South.
:thinking: :upside_down_face: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I know…right??..I am so confused.

2 Likes

sooo, the 20-story Phase 2 tower is gone?

3 Likes

Yes, Kane decided the more he looked at these pictures, the more they fit in with NH’s instead :wink:

4 Likes

It’s taken from Kane Realty/Mackenan’s RFQ response to the Town of Cary municipal complex redevelopment project. Axios’ article here includes a link to a folder where all received RFQ responses are available for view.

2 Likes

Leave it to Axios to accidentally and unknowingly break news. The same Kane deck also appears to include a new rendering of Smoky Hollow Ph 3

10 Likes

Good catch!

34 Likes

The design is better. At first the original concepts were beautiful then they downgraded it now they’ve improved I’ll give it a B+.

1 Like