South Street area Condos and Townhomes

Super excited for this space and love that you love COTP!

4 Likes

what a fantastic project!! Thanks for the great report & the pics @Jake !!

3 Likes

It’s my favorite coffee spot in Raleigh, not to mention amazing and affordably priced fresh cold pressed juice and delicious avocado toast and smoothie bowls. I can’t contain my love of that place, such an underrated gem in our city (please everyone go try Cold Off the Press if you haven’t- they shouldn’t be underrated!!!)

3 Likes

Lol you managed to snag a pic of me in one of your photos :laughing:

The owners live on my street and they are super excited for this area to open up. The building has been owned by the family for a while and they want it to restore it to being a community space.

They are going to continue to have pop up markets through July so everyone can go check it out!

6 Likes

No way, who were you??

6 posts were split to a new topic: Community T-shirts

Jake, love the investigative reporting…informative and entertaining, well done!

3 Likes

The weirdo in the group indoors wearing the bike jersey with tacos on it :sunglasses: :taco:

2 Likes

Well damn I didn’t even make it over there, got to talking to Hannah and stayed put (pictured center in my first shot with humans, which I didn’t mean to even take - was just kinda shooting my phone in various directions when I walked in). If you saw a sweaty guy in a tank top and short shorts, that was me.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Community T-shirts

Hartwell just shared that they are still on track to have construction completed end of August/early September.

5 Likes

Also, take it for what it’s worth, but the Lynde people are saying:
“Completion goal is Fall 2022, so starting construction soon, then a 12 month build from there.”

5 Likes

I spy some finish material going in at Hartwell - and late night sweat equity!

12 Likes

What were you doing downtown tonight? :grin: Nice pic and nice to meet you guys!

1 Like

Likewise!!!

1 Like

Ditto!

BTW, how did you get away with fewer than 20 characters?

2 Likes

Idk Haha!!!

How are you doing this???

1 Like

Okay I lied I do know. If you type enough punctuation marks in a row, like 12 exclamation points, The text editor automatically shortens it to three

10 Likes

Amazing!!!

2 Likes