Tempo by Hilton Hotel & Homewood Suites

That upper inside corner design mistake annoys the :poop: out of me.

2 Likes

I was looking at that last night as well. VERY strange. :package:

1 Like

Yes, it really sticks out!.

1 Like

My plan worked :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::joy::joy::joy:

That was a mistake? and if so, how do you know? Not trying to antagonize, I’m really just trying to figure out how mistakes would make it to the final product in a development like this.

I always thought that they’d have to rebuild/fix that section if there was a mistake.

2 Likes

Yeah if this discussion is about the boxy stick-out piece in the middle of the back, I’m assuming it’s like a walk-in fridge or something that was just lazy design, not a mistake per se.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s part of the larger bathroom for the presidential suite.

1 Like

I guess we know who they’re planning on winning in 2024… Someone with the greatest dumps. Yuge dumps. Possibly the best in history. A lot of people are saying he deserves a bigger throne room for them.

2 Likes

Oh, I am sure that this building tumor isn’t a surprise at this point, but there’s no way that it was part of the design team’s vision for the building. I’m sure that there’s some sort of compromise there that may have come to be for $$$ reasons.

1 Like

Anyone heard anything more about this space?

Liking this one less and less. At least it’ll have a rooftop and has a dominant street presence at the main corner.

22 Likes

Thank you for sharing the photo. I’m liking it more and more

5 Likes

Yeah honestly the b&w color scheme they appear to be going for is leagues better than the beige and brick one in the 2nd render (but alas, that 1st render that was all glass with the curved glass corner was ACE :drooling_face: :smiling_face_with_tear:)

3 Likes

Yeah I was all set to hate it because of that brick and beige color scheme, but now the black and white they’re doing makes me hate it less. I’m not gonna love it, though. It’s all about expectations I guess.

2 Likes

Just what was mentioned above that it’s going to be a bar/comedy club with a small stage outside. Latest pic.

16 Likes

At least they won’t have to do or pay for anymore work, as it looks like it’s a “bar” already…:wink::rofl:

2 Likes

Is that Glenwood South over there?

5 Likes

Man how many months of construction left?

13 Likes

My guess, 4 to 5 more months??

the building is looking good to you guys’s standards?