Tempo by Hilton Hotel & Homewood Suites

Anyone know which way that rooftop is facing? I think that’s the NE corner right?

4 Likes

I believe that lower street level and the rooftop openings is east.

2 Likes

I want to say that the left part of the rendering is facing the L building. If that makes sense.

4 Likes

Yes, the corner of the building in the foreground of that picture is on the northwest corner of W. Davie and S. McDowell, so that the 2 rooftop areas shown in that picture would face South (towards the L Apartments) and North (towards Nash Square)

3 Likes

That also makes sense to have the HGI logo oriented toward northbound traffic on McDowell

I’m guessing this will be an “L” shape hotel with a pool behind what we see there? If that is all a giant box that is a massive amount of square footage and rooms.

The Atlanta one which seems to be about the same dimensions is like this

4 Likes

It’s “L” shaped, but it doesn’t appear from this view they are building an outdoor pool. I like the incorporation of the green roof and how the bar and restaurant has a two sided outdoor patio. I really hope the restaurant has outdoor seating, this would make it the only rooftop seating outdoor this high up, considering the Dillon rooftop restaurant from Bida Monda seems dead at the moment.

13 Likes

I wonder what the 13th story will be called?
Penthouse, Terrace or actually 13. I’ve seen a few using that number now.

I forgot about that, and now I’m sad.

3 Likes

Crane base up.
Drive by pic. Better to come later.
I think we’ll see this crane up within 2 weeks.

31 Likes

:building_construction:

30 Likes

Wow they work fast. Passed by last night and it was just the base.

2 Likes

If you look close you can see 3 cranes (not mobile) downtown!

23 Likes

Love! Love! Love! this shot…more please!!! :drooling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

3 Likes

17 Likes

With this crane standing and it’s height you get a good perspective the impact this building will make here. It’ll be the tallest building by a good amount on the block surrounded by Dawson and McDowell.

7 Likes

Haha we just went by this and I thought about taking a picture, but knew someone probably beat me to it.

Thanks for not disappointing.

3 Likes

I can launch from my patio and have the bird over there in 30 seconds. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I’d love for a slightly taller (15-18 story) hotel to be built behind the Justice building.

6 Likes