Thankful for this Community on Thanksgiving

Just wanted to say that I am thankful for this community today and every day. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

30 Likes

I second that emotion. Its been alot of fun talking & exchanging ideas with y’all, and even meeting one of you! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

8 Likes

@pBeez it was good to meet you. And @john your neighbor growing up, Kari, was the common thread between Paul and myself. Good stuff.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 Likes

Don’t go gettin all emotional on us @John.

And Happy Thanksgiving. :turkey::maple_leaf::plate_with_cutlery:

I’m thankful for this one :point_down:t3:

15 Likes

We were also thankful, as this Thanksgiving was also our fifth wedding anniversary…

20 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

15 Likes

Happy thanksgiving from the Boltman family!

24 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! Very much appreciate Leo hosting this site. Lots of great info and discussion.

18 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

15 Likes

Gobble Gobble everyone! :turkey:

10 Likes

Happy belated Thanksgiving and now, Black Friday!

Go shopping online! (or not) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The OakCityBouterses

6 Likes

Thanks to everyone who posts and reads here. I basically check the Community everyday, multiple times in fact, and when I see people posting on a major holiday, it must mean that there’s something here that you like. Thanks! :grinning:

19 Likes

:turkey: :poultry_leg: :corn: :pie: :clinking_glasses:
Happy Thanksgiving Y’all!

14 Likes

Back to ya, @John!!!

2 Likes

I am thankful for Leo giving us a spot to chat about DTR, for the fellowship I have found here, and the friendships I have developed. Happy T-day '21 y’all!!!

12 Likes

Gobble, gobble, gobble
:turkey: :pie:

11 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all y’all. This year I am thankful for the seemingly mythic 400H going up; the growth of this group and the mostly civil discussions; and for Leo’s contining genius at keeping us organize. This is my island of calm admist the frustrations and craziness of my day to day life. Thanks everyone.

17 Likes

I cant wait to kill that gobble

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thanks for all the photos and information on our beautiful city.
No seconds on the turkey, Mom, but I’ll take another crane please.

7 Likes