The Madison/603 Glenwood

Hey- if those were the ONLY two colors used in the materials (matte white + seafoam green) I’d be so down.

3 Likes

As long as it’s not mirrored glass, reflecting that ugly housing project across the street.

1 Like

I’m fine now, just probably having a bit of a bad day. Was just a bit peeved that his response was as if I said that he was saying his view should be protected. Should have let it slide. All good now.

2 Likes

That looks too nice. This would be more like The Platform.

8 Likes

Can we add some hot pink in there and go for the full on 90s Taco Bell look?

3 Likes

That senior housing project is designated to house all of the urbanites in this forum in their old age. Live downtown in perpetuity. However, Chatham county does have some primo retirement facilities once you embrace a stress free lifestyle.

2 Likes

Definitely needs at least three more colors, every type of siding imaginable, five different styles and colors of windows, and four different kinds of balconies. That will “break it up visually,” and it’ll finally be the place where all your friends will want to hang.

2 Likes

I like all the pee in the streets.

I have no desire to live downtown even now at 40, much less in my old age. When I was 27 and moved here sure, but there were very few options then for me. I do like being downtown adjacent currently, since I love going downtown, and I don’t see that changing. But I’d also really like to have more land that my postage stamp lot. It’s a tough balance. Pretty sure I just need to be rich. Gotta work on that.

1 Like

Anything so I (and the other old folks) don’t have to drive and can walk to stuff I want. Nearly got killed by an ancient old lady swerving all over the new Wade Ave/440 flyover Wednesday :grimacing:

It’s actually the perfect use case for a place like Fenton and North Hills imo - that big Cardinal old folks tower is in a great spot.

4 Likes

I used to be cool, or thought I was. Then puberty, I mean old age, hit and I became the get off my lawn dude.

1 Like

I used to be cool. I still am, but I used to be, too.

3 Likes

Ok, Mitch Hedberg… :laughing:

2 Likes

See, that’s the problem: you have a lawn.

1 Like