Vote for Player's Retreat!

The Player’s Retreat has made the final 4 of best bar in the South, per an online poll hosted by Garden&Gun magazine. I saw the link to the poll in the N&O online.
In any case, The PR is leading its current bracket, and you can vote once an hour through tomorrow night to push PR into the championship “game”. Right now, The PR is leading. Let’s keep them surviving and advancing!

6 Likes

With just a six hours to go, it looks like Player’s Retreat will make the finals. It’s been increasing its vote share over the last two days. It’s now sitting at 64.44% of the vote. When I started voting the other day, it was below 62%. Remember, you can vote once an hour through the rest of the day.

Pretty cool that Player’s Retreat is in the Final Four. Thanks for posting.

I’ve been to 11 of the 64. Wish I had seen this bracket sooner so I could have tried to help some of my favorites through.

1 Like

Not to be a Debbie downer, but this is not that great a bar. Always happy for some Raleigh recognition tho

The final poll is now open, and the winner will be announced on the 5th. Voting is allowed once an hour through 11:59PM on the 4th.

2 Likes

Like everything else it seems for Raleigh, Player’s Retreat came in second place.