William Peace and Seaboard Station

It looks incongruous with the circles, brick and awning to me.

I thought the wood was a temporary cover for damage, uggggg!

My guess is that Itā€™s probably the backdrop to some new signage for the business.

3 Likes

You are correct. They added the signage later in the day. Letā€™s get an updated pic.

4 Likes

I was thinking World Market/Pottery Barn worn out chic but I feel ya.

1 Like

FF2

13 Likes

@John said it best. Joanna Gaines and her ship lap paid a visit.

7 Likes

It looks good to me. Better than the old Tasty 8 hot dog joint.

4 Likes

now if could just get rid of all the wires :face_vomiting:

10 Likes

I walked by the corner of Halifax and Peace today and they are doing some major underground electrical work. I would say they are still planning on moving forward with the construction on that corner. A hotel I believe.

12 Likes

See some pipe work or something like going here. Any updates anyone knows about??

2 Likes

With everything else going on in the World, I had forgotten all about this project. :crazy_face:

Trucks Iā€™m seeing there look like the same trucks installing the cable downtown. Seems like that has been going on forever.

Yeah, just walked by them. I think itā€™s just fiber.

Plans for the Block B phase (18 Seaboard/old Tylers/tennis courts block) are attached. Facing south, 5 residential levels over retail at street level over 3 (!) underground parking levels. Due to grade change, north side and west side facing a new alley: 6 residential levels over retail level over 2 underground parking levels.

11 Likes

New alley aligns with Seaboard Station Drive. Lots of retail along that west side. Gotta think the next phase to the west will mirror that with more retail / active uses as well.

13 Likes

Is there any sign of demo/preconstruction on the first Block (Sunflowers block)? I havenā€™t been by there in a while.

Biked right past it on the way to Loganā€™s yesterday and I donā€™t recall having seen anything.

Just biked past it too lol no demolition yet or fencing but it looks ripe. Just noticed some piles of gravel and dirt on the east side of the property

1 Like

Love the underground parking

1 Like