William Peace and Seaboard Station

Really like how these are turning out.

27 Likes

Agree, Seaboard is a cut above just about anything else in this town lately

5 Likes

Agreed, and this is why it fascinates me people doubt the outcome of Union West. It’s going to be fantastic because this is, even though it’s an iteration of the initial design. Hoffman is 1/1 in delivering a high-quality, large-scale, on-time product in Raleigh.

11 Likes

I know we talked about this, but saw this article with more details

12 Likes

Saturdays should be fun over there….trying to park

2 Likes

I’d really love for them to develop more lots in the warehouse district and/or new park district.

2 Likes

Maybe a dull unscreened concrete ‘check-out’muay-deck’ could be in the near future ?! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Good timeline info but no confirmation on the cafe aspect…

I was about to say… there’s a brand new 200,000 car parking deck there now (I’m just guesstimating at the number of parking spots)

1 Like

Shadows don’t matter when they are cast by parking decks. #priorities

1 Like

So, this is where it’s going?

5 Likes

I was talking Farmer Market in response to Jesse’s Saturday morning comment with the Logan’s move…:wink:

1 Like

Ah, yes, “that” indeed.

5 Likes

with the heat island effect and raleighs summer climate…a few shadows might be beneficial.

2 Likes

When do these other two Seaboard Station apartment buildings plan to open? I figure by summer, but could it be sooner? Haven’t checked them out lately…

Looks like the Hyatt House here is taking reservations for late October.

https://www.hyatt.com/hyatt-house/en-US/rduxd-hyatt-house-raleigh-downtown-seaboard-station

11 Likes

Man I’m excited for that rooftop bar. It looks like so much fun, those women aren’t even bothering to look at Raleigh’s surprisingly impressive skyline. I think they’re all just laughing at my witty banter.

13 Likes

So two hotels are opening in October, the Hilton and the Hyatt :clap:t4:

5 Likes

I’d go for the fat wine pours. Would stay for the witty banter.

3 Likes

You nailed it, they are laughing at you. But don’t let that hinder your attempts at banter. You do you. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes