101 New Homes off Poole Rd

The price point will be really interesting on these. Not an area that has seen the big big price increases so far, and to go along with that almost nothing new is being built near there.

I think your prediction is the right range. Which will be by far the most affordable new things being built anywhere near downtown.

4 Likes

I’d vote for a park. Has a lake. Would be good to use as a park on this side of town.

4 Likes

I hate how they keep filling and grounding ponds, then start wondering why the neighborhood floods easily.

The land outlined isn’t where the homes are going. That’s the adjacent land that the state owns to do who knows what with. Doesn’t look like there’s any wetlands where the homes are going.

3 Likes

There are actually two nice parks less than half a mile from this spot already. If you have not been to Oak View County Park it is really nice. Worthdale park has a community center just south of this.

1 Like

Looks like another 60 townhomes will be build in the same area (500 Rawls Dr). Seems to be a lot of development all of a sudden.

6 Likes

Was thinking about this area today, and one thing that seems like a great great (possibly home run) would be running the greenway down to Poole Rd from the Crabtree Creek Greenway.

You can see the existing greenway at the top of this pic

and the Walnut Creek Greenway is not far south of there.

5 Likes