I am thinking about doing a Mansion Madness as this years version of Apartment Madness, but lots (almost all) of the big homes I see in Imaps don’t have good pictures online. I wanted to lay down the challenge across this forum of getting pics of these over 4,000 sqft homes to use judging them. Maybe people have time for that , and maybe we can get enough picts to do this.
So, if you have the time and inclination here are the homes I need pictures of.
- 2629 CHURCHILL RD (Largest new home in Raleigh)
- 3323 ALAMANCE DR (Second Largest)
- 3229 OAK GROVE CIR - 3229 Oak Grove Cir, Raleigh, NC 27607 | MLS# 2292148 | Redfin has drawings but no pics.
4.3008 ETON RD - https://www.zillow.com/homes/3008-Eton-Rd-Raleigh,-NC-27608_rb/6381603_zpid/?. Says it sold in 2021, but might still be under construciton
- 1810 BANBURY RD - Imaps says the home is new, but all listings show an older home
- 119 PASQUOTANK DR - another one where zillow makes it look like a smaller older house is still there
- 329 TRANSYLVANIA AVE - You can see a mostly complete home in street view
- 3703 BELLEVUE RD - Has clear design pics, but would be good to see how it turned out
9.1304 MARLOWE RD - Imaps says new home, but not sure…
10.1323 WESTFIELD AVE 1323 Westfield Ave, Raleigh, NC 27607 | Zillow - not the worlds best pic
- 1507 CANTERBURY RD - did someone tear down a nice 3,200 sqft house to build a 5,200 one? Can’t find pics of a new one.
- 925 RUNNYMEDE RD - No new pics
- 3425 BRADLEY PL - empty lot pics online
- 1609 NOTTINGHAM RD - design on this one and the ones around it look cool on one side
- 1701 BANBURY RD - Zillow designs only
- 611 MILLS ST - not done in street view
- 619 KIRBY ST - just see old house and lot
- 1605 NOTTINGHAM RD - part of a development a house above is in
- 3414 LEWIS FARM RD - zillow still construction photos
- 1205 GLENDALE DR - zillow just trees
- 2816 CLAREMONT RD - zillow just old homes.