301 Hillsborough / Raleigh Crossing

Please say that you mean that they “are” doing this? Or you hope that they will do this?
Sorry to be a pain but I am a tree hugger and it’s hard enough to get trees much less keep older trees…please and thank you :blush:

4 Likes

The plans have 5 trees on Hillsborough St. being protected to save.

7 Likes

Fencing around the perimeter is going up now.

17 Likes

301 Hillsborough St. will apply for their permits the first of October .

7 Likes

This is the building permit to actually start construction?

1 Like

Thank you for the update. But I am sooooooooooooooooo confused! :upside_down_face:
I was under the impression from all the above on this thread that they are already starting construction? What is this about “more” permits? I mean, really…w.t.h. :zipper_mouth_face:

They have started… the protective fencing is being put up.

3 Likes

They don’t have a building permit yet. They do have a grading permit which allows them to start sitework. There are a couple of other permits that are approved and waiting for issuance. They have already submitted for the building permit, but it has not yet been approved.

1 Like

Developer can not get his building permits until recombination plat done to combine all tracts into one . Council on Tuesday has to approve encroachment & Developer is ready to roll !

5 Likes

Wow…so just how many years does it take to actually get shovel ready? :sweat_smile::rofl::joy::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Exectly eleventy years.

3 Likes

From across Dawson:

14 Likes

When is the actual structure going to begin? :building_construction:

2 Likes

Looks like they are still just operating under a land disturbance/grading permit. Someone can confirm but last I heard building permit was still under review

2 Likes

Jeez they’re never going to get this through honestly

It looks like they failed their express review on the 4th. Someone is not making the corrections they need to make.

Looks to be mostly cleared off. Only activity I could see was an electrician working on the boxes in the back of the lot (have to zoom in real close to see)

8 Likes

That old house is still there… wondering if they’re planning to move it/save pieces of it like that old house on the Bloc 83 parking deck lot… :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

It’s on the other side of the fencing… maybe it is not part of this particular phase of Raleigh Crossing?

Correct. Its in Phase 2. However the developers hinted that Phase 2 would be starting in the Spring?

2 Likes