400 Hillsborough Tower

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Former City Gateway and NCAE “block” - Salisbury Square

That wedge next to this site is being turned into a dog park? I must’ve missed that.

26 Likes

I also missed that. Glad CityPlat is doing something Highwoods can’t even fathom, turning a gravel parking lot into something USEFUL!

Can I get an amen??

23 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: West Street Dog Park

Does anyone else feel like they probably have an anchor tenant in the final stages of negotiations for the office portion? I honestly feel like that’s the only thing that could have prompted this sudden speedy progress.

1 Like

I don’t think they have a tenant onboard yet… they have office and apartments in the same building so they want to deliver this project and get folks to start leasing their units.

2 Likes

Right, with the housing market as hot as it is, and just the amount of people moving here needing somewhere to live, no doubt they will fill up the apartments before they fully lease the office space.

2 Likes

I agree with the others, apartments are probably the big driver here. Is this also the first development Dallas-based Trammel Crow is partnering in? TC is going to get things done, and suspect part of the movement is that influx of Texas Money ready to get things done.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Some shots from our walk earlier.

I thought this one was cool with the street sign still in tact but drops off to the construction.

30 Likes

This site is real active!

27 Likes

Awesome picture :+1:
Thank you :pray:

Kind of interesting that this to me is also an excellent picture of the Holiday Inn as well. Not too take away from 400-H but I could see the round building be quite a marker for DTR
Light it up all colors and up & down! :wink::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I really like the Holiday Inn . I have always enjoyed the night downtown skyline from the restaurant 20th floor .

10 Likes

Same! I think the view up there is fantastic!

4 Likes

Crane is going up :building_construction:

38 Likes

Another angle.

24 Likes

:drooling_face:
I do love a crane… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for sharing! :+1:

9 Likes

I can’t wait to get an angle that’s slightly different than these. :laughing:

3 Likes

Slightly different angle and many minutes later…

24 Likes

Build me a crane, worthy of Mordor! :rofl: :joy: :drooling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes