400 Hillsborough Tower

You can now see the building while driving north on the Boylan Bridge. That’s going to be a great vantage point to monitor progress!

10 Likes

We could have separate teams monitoring it: one having beers at State of Beer, the other having beers at Wye Hill! This may need constant coverage… :smiley:

10 Likes

…and no pictures. Shame on you!!! :joy:

6 Likes

Think of poor Pedro!

1 Like

Why are say poor Pedro and yes I am also waiting for some pictures as well

10 Likes

My Palm Pilot doesn’t take good photos…

Big homie; 2001 just called… :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve found the more recent Blackberry updates just aren’t as reliable as they used to be.
:rofl:

1 Like

I think we should give Pedro a tuition free education on Downtown Raleigh’s current construction.

Thank goodness I’m here for you buddy!

27 Likes

About time a thought it was going to take a years

3 Likes

We did to I remember the sign proposal of the rendering of the building when I was in Middle School which was across the street from this btw.

I remember when I was in middle school and personal computers and cordless phones were new and becoming a thing. The internet didn’t really exist yet. And I didn’t even know about 400H. Imagine how long that wait has been for me!

8 Likes

I did the Oregon Trail when I was in middle school. The computer game, not the actual trail. Though some mornings my body feels like it could have been on a prairie schooner. #thisis40

9 Likes

I did Oregon Trail in elementary school. By middle school we had moved on to bootleg copies of MORTAL KOMBAT.

We’d always have arguments in computer class on who would get the two or three computers that had it installed, deep in some random directory usually.

1 Like

When can we see some construction for parking deck

Higher view of the construction site from the Pendo building

40 Likes

Will be popping out above the trees very soon

7 Likes

Just for you, it looks like they are starting the parking deck.

40 Likes

Is it’s starting to take shape

6 Likes