400 Hillsborough Tower

And we’re back!

13 Likes

The bar codes are supposed to face down, not up. RTFM :expressionless:

3 Likes

“We do it right because we do it twice”

5 Likes

Measure once, cut twice as the saying goes!

6 Likes

I think the first round was just practice.

20 Likes

33 Likes

Oh yeah and the parking deck…

21 Likes

DEJA VU :thinking: :joy: (minimum characters)

2 Likes

Different angle an hour later.

13 Likes

I was trying to compare it to the previous pictures before they took it down and couldn’t tell a difference at all. I’d love to know what happened to make them have to redo it.

3 Likes

much like an IKEA project, they probably had one do hickey upside down or turned left instead or right, so of course the whole thing had to come apart so the one dang peg would fit correctly . . . or yeah, something like that.

12 Likes

Finally got the small bird out for some updated shots around town.

#dtraerial #400hpics #4PedroAntonio

42 Likes

Viva Pedro Para Siempre!!! It will be nice!!!

I’ve noticed as it’s gone up that this will be a LOT less boxy than I imagined based on the renderings. It’s actually pretty skinny! And will appear even less boxy once they finish the pool/lounge deck and the final few floors are only half the width of this! I think it will look more like FNB Tower vs The Pendo Box

7 Likes

FNB is a pretty good analogy for this tower. :+1:t3: That said, it’s also borrowing some design language that’s established at Bloc83 with those two shorter towers.

3 Likes

What FNB Tower lacks in skyline definition, it more than makes up for with it’s smaller footprint, lack of visible parking deck, and (albeit boring and non-flashy) crown with nighttime light features. The major difference between it and 400H is that this one WILL add some definition to the skyline (for now)!

4 Likes

FNB is taller (right?) but 400H will be more prominent in its context.

5 Likes

Right, simply because there just isn’t as much around it … YET!!!

5 Likes

How Can i get charolte North Carolina construcción site website justo send me th link in Facebook pague Pedro Nájera

I thought your name was Pedro Antonio. You have a lot of names…