1 Like

That my middle. Pedro fisrt nsme middle name Pastrana lady m name Nájera

1 Like

Pedro Antonio first name

1 Like

Last name???

Getting hard to fit this one in one frame from close up

37 Likes

Crazy that this isn’t even halfway risen…

4 Likes

The parking deck screens look like the kits for your garage walls so you can hang tools and baskets and such. Ha, that would be a pretty cool art project - giant rake, giant jelly jar of various screws, garden trowel, etc.

9 Likes

I’m thinking we’re getting pretty close or are at the level where the amenities are, so the cut out (Hillsborough/Harrington) may be starting now.

6 Likes

looks like it… 5 floors above the 2" level" SW corner

19 Likes

This is going to make a serious impact on this corner.

32 Likes

I’ll be in town this weekend and plan to catch some early morning aerials on Sunday

12 Likes

Really confused on the detour directions…

23 Likes

Obviously you are meant to drive straight through the barricade and into the construction equipment, totaling your car. What about this is confusing to you?

3 Likes

They definitely should’ve switched the signs :joy:.

Crane seems too short. I count 8 storiesseems not tall enough to handle 20.

1 Like

Raise it up! :raised_hands:t3:
Can I get an amen?

8 Likes

They usually raise up the cranes at some point, once the building gets taller, correct?

2 Likes

Yes they do, most tower cranes do get raised at some point, especially on larger projects.

1 Like

I take it this is done to save money since they’re renting less crane for a portion of the time? Or are there other reasons? I’ve watched them raise the crane in North Hills for the Eastern building and wondered the reasoning behind it.