Bloc 83 - One Glenwood and Origin Hotel

lol, same :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Did I miss the discussion of Heritage Properties’ 20 story rezoning for apparently the next phase of this development, at the SE corner of Hillsborough/Boylan?

PDF here

:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks! Carry on, then.:sunglasses:

1 Like

A few drive by photos

22 Likes

The Willard is coming along nicely as well as the whole Bloc 83 project!

5 Likes

Lit up again, this time red white and blue! #byedon

27 Likes

Ehh little that was bout a week ago!!! But we can do that other cities bug and small have there cluster of skyscraper that may go a specific color or colors when some tribute happens or something historic like legalizing same sex marriage!!!

I’m glad they are adding these parking space availability signs out front. As small and insignificant as they seem, they make a huge difference helping people find parking, especially for the “There’s no parking downtown” crowd that I constantly keep hearing about.

12 Likes

drives into busiest section of downtown and doesn’t immediately find the perfect parking spot directly outside the destination

“THERE’S NEVER ANY PARKING IN THIS CITY”

18 Likes

and free parking, obviously. because the entire city is just one big strip mall…

5 Likes

Walking around DT, this morning in the chilly rain, heading home to keep warm, I had to take these pics.

25 Likes

We appreciate your sacrifice!

4 Likes

I took this picture recently of One Glenwood.

5 Likes

You took this photo recently what…off your phone?

3 Likes

Sorry here’s a slightly more recent one:

28 Likes

Love that walkway!!!

9 Likes

“Snuck in” to grab more day shots.

I’m assuming this is the big TV screen. :tv:

I love this artistic unobtrusive skateboard deterrent system they have in place. So much better than the ugly metal corners you see in most places.

34 Likes

This is very well done. Best part of the development by far. Glad they put the effort in. What’s going in the tiny glass box in the first image? Seems too small for retail?

7 Likes

I’m guessing something like the City Plaza out parcels?

1 Like