Capital Square - 320 W. South Street

it’s ready in the event that the system scares the shit of of you.

twirl a potty, the squeezer?,

3 Likes

Got some columns going up.

29 Likes

Progress happened this week…and added bonus…look at those trees blooming

34 Likes

Hey @svp you seem to be pretty looped-in on this project. Do you know if westbound South St will be closed for this entire build?

2 Likes

LOL. Not exactly. I just have a front row seat. I do have a birdie that occasionally gives me some insight. I will ask that question next time I see them. If I had to bet (but not for money) I would say W. South Street will be closed for the foreseeable future. This is the primary access point for the development with both Lenoir and McDowell with no construction vehicle entry/exit.

2 Likes

The views from the top floors of here may end up the best in the city.

39 Likes

Gone vertical!

4 porta potties so you know they mean business!

24 Likes

This one is really going to make the approach from the south feel like entering a bigger city

16 Likes

Imagine the disappointment, though, after you see all the vacant lots downtown! LOL
:grumpy_cat:

4 Likes

Alot is changing bro, trust the process.

4 Likes

With each new project, it is a bigger city!

5 Likes

Truth! Haha we’ve GOT to get the middle filled in a bit more. Enterprise, N&O, Firestone, Nash Square, Municipal campus!!!

9 Likes

Getting some concrete on site today. These workers seriously are not playing around on this project.

30 Likes

Starting to see the footprint really take shape. Also they’re just beginning to lay the bottom of the second floor.

38 Likes

Here’s another angle. Much deserved break today.

28 Likes

Man I think some of the top floor tenants are going to have some of the best views of the city. Awesome views as the skyline is at the moment, but will have a prime view of the RCC expansion and prime lot 1&2 towers too from this POV.

17 Likes

True - BUT just imagine the views from the top floor of the RUSbus tower… :eyes:

8 Likes

No doubt that there are going to be some new views in these upcoming towers as much as they are going to be part of the view themselves!

10 Likes

Hopefully within the next handful of years we can have this debate as we’ll have two awesome additions to the skyline as @John points out.

3 Likes