Community Potpourri

Is there any sort of place to talk about development in RTP? This one has downtown Raleigh covered, and buildingbullcity.com is becoming a decent place to talk about Durham, but I don’t know of one for RTP. I’m interested to see exactly what will happen as the Triangle metros continue to grow. Will they converge on RTP? Maybe it will be unrecognizable in 50 years?

3 Likes
4 Likes

I suppose this can go here…as a major ped and bike advocate, at least some of you must have known, and probably already know of Todd Delk’s passing. Was a city employee and was currently employed at Stewart Engineering in the Dillion. Incredible guy. Losing him really really sucks.

2 Likes

Todd was such a great guy. He is missed greatly.

1 Like

What happened to him? He was so young. …so very sad.

I want to give a shout out to these guys for being so giving with their likes! Especially @Christopher! This world (forum) could use some more Jacks! :joy:

@Lars, @pBeez, @RobertSanderlin

13 Likes

Maybe if you’d start posting interesting or useful stuff… :rofl:

10 Likes

Thanks for this Dylan. I am endeavoring to be more generous with likes!

1 Like

@John, this post was about you.

Really, it was. Given we’ve talked about it before, I was checking to see if you’ve made any progress. :-1:t3:

1 Like

Oh, I’m a giver, just not in the top 4 givers. LOL

1 Like

But this count doesn’t track responses with emojis… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Leo (@dtraleigh), is there any tracking/reporting of the biggest emoji’er?

No. No reports on actual content. Just basic stuff like # of posts, likes, etc. The emoji reactions aren’t tracked either.

Thanks for the shout out! Generosity is free. I will admit, I am being slightly more selective these days. But I really enjoy nearly all the discussion, photos and banter this group brings.

6 Likes

I’m going start liking every post from this point forward. haha

Edit: Why can’t I like my own post?? #FakeNews #Hoax!!

10 Likes

Looks like my Reddit upvote habits carried over here :laughing:

Always glad to spread the likes around!

4 Likes

We rent for this guy and he is6 doing anything to fix his dam house my give hime the money on time and always telling him to do it is not my fault or my dad is his responsibility right now their starting to come to fix the house just a little bit not have way an house have fungus and water comes inside the house I have to two brothers one 17 years old three years everyone at is sick he always hangs up ony father and being very rude an disrespectful and I have disability ADHD heart problem nervous system what can I do ???

Document everything - https://raleighnc.gov/housing/how-ask-landlord-rental-repairs-and-maintenance

5 Likes

I’m sorry you are having problems with your landlord. I hope he makes all the repairs soon.

1 Like

Can you translation in Spanish if you can please