Community T-shirts

Excited for these. Will order them later this weekend once we’re back in Raleigh!

They have PayPal versions that work outside of Raleigh.

I did the paypal thing.

2 Likes

Lol I know, I’m just busy. Wanted to sit down at my desktop this weekend for a moment.

Don’t forget to get your shirt orders in! The sooner they get in, the sooner you get’em!

1 Like

Today’s the deadline!!!

A huge thanks to those that have contributed. I’m loving this and can’t wait to place the order!

8 Likes

We’re ordering ours now! We’ve managed to successfully procrastinate on this all week. :grimacing:

Edit: Done! :grin:

7 Likes

Look want I found! :grin:
I may be wearing mine out tonight DTR.
If you make it to the meet up you can get yours and Leo will be shipping those that asked/paid for shipping after the meet up.

16 Likes

AND!!! BIG thanks to @Loup20 and their 919 Collective initiative to produce the logo and via Humbly Made Brands the shirts!

8 Likes

Thanks Dylan! Also, it’s 919 Collective, not Oak City. It will be mostly Raleigh-based but will do some stuff throughout the Triangle, hence the 919.

We’re launching soon, but the gist of it is that we saw a lot of demand for the model we were running with MLB Raleigh (well-designed local merch line with proceeds going towards local non-profits in need of funding), so we decided to create more of an all-inclusive brand that wasn’t solely focused on baseball (however MLB Raleigh will continue to exist on its own, but also as a partner under 919C)

We’ve already had a few local non-profit groups, that are well-known downtown, reach out to partner. We’ll be teaming up with some of the best local designers to create some fun merch for their cause (and run some events), and kick back a big chunk of the profits to help fund their causes. We’ll also have a foundational collection of Raleigh-themed civic apparel that we’ll keep in stock.

So just think MLB Raleigh, but for causes outside of just baseball.

11 Likes

Whoops!!! Sorry Lou, fixed above.

1 Like

I had forgotten about these! Is it okay if I come topless so I can be ready to wear it Thursday? (@GucciLittlePenguin apparently will not be following my lead…)

1 Like

You no.
Her…illegal…to be topless. :joy:

These look awesome. For those that wanted them shipped, I’ll work on that ASAP after the meetup Thursday.

3 Likes

Would there ever be consideration to do a second batch of these at some point in the future? I completely missed out on this unfortunately.

I ordered extras. Let me see what the inventory looks like and I’ll connect with you soon.

I’ll be back in Raleigh by August 25th so I will just pick up my shirts at the next meeting. Sorry for the hold up.

1 Like

If you ordered an extra Med I’ll take it!

I did. Let me get back to you.

1 Like

Can you delete my thread please, thank you