Community T-shirts

I want to get the temperature of interest for another round of shirt production. This is by no means a guarantee another round will be produced soon, but depending on the feedback, it might mean it happens sooner. Just need to see. Please, only vote if you’re willing to spend $20 for a shirt. Poll will run for a week.

Yes, I will buy a shirt(s) if…
  • I just want a unisex shirt
  • I’d like a female option
  • I want the other color
  • Make me a coffee mug!

0 voters

I’ve got about a half-dozen extras that I’m ready to offer. They are sizes Medium, Large, and XL. If interested, let me know!

Thanks Leo! I ordered a large but haven’t gotten it yet. I’ll figure something out. Can’t wait!

I bought one but couldn’t make it to the last meetup. Could it be held until the next one? Or would it be easier for me to slide over the shipping costs?

Mine arrived yesterday and I love it! Thanks again, Leo!

2 Likes

I have you down for an in-person pickup. Email me or DM me if you want to meetup real quick in DTR for an exchange.

The shirts will show up to each of our 2nd Thursday meetups so just try and make one and it’ll be there for you. Also, if you’re near downtown and want to meet (or swing by my place and grab it) I’m happy to arrange something. Just email/DM me.

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming that I didn’t mess up the shipping! :slight_smile:

Cool! I should be at the next one

1 Like

I received my shirt in the mail today; thanks Leo!

2 Likes

Received the shirt today. Thanks. Now I need a red one!

2 Likes

My shirt arrived today. I will try to get a good pic of me in it for everyone!

4 Likes

Gotta choose. Is it gonna be a good pic, or one with you in it? :thinking::laughing:

4 Likes

Got mine yesterday (Saturday). Now if I can run fast enough at people can make them see blue instead of red. Then
could claim I have 2.

( just to be clear I did order red )

T-Shirts!!!

Actually, nothing to exciting today but I am trying to offload the remainder of the inventory. I have 2 Gray XLs and a Red XL that need a home. $25 and I’ll ship one to you. $20 and I’ll bring it to a future meetup. (or if you live/can meet me near downtown, that’s fine too)

2 Likes

I’ll take the XL Red. How do you want the money?

All pennies, in twist tied baggies of 37 cents each, placed on the hood of his car.

3 Likes

How about I stack the pennies in towers of 37 cents each?

1 Like

PayPal or Venmo (@dtraleigh)

1 Like

done and a little extra. :wink:

1 Like