Five Points, East End Market, & Raleigh Iron Works

That’s not a surprise to me at all. They can build that sort of stuff all day long and sell it.

1 Like

They’ve got a movable crane at the site right now that’s almost as tall as the “permanent” one. So much activity happening.

1 Like

Iron Works coming right along…

40 Likes

The folks behind Benchwarmer’s Bagels are opening a donut shop in “Five Points,” which is actually closer to Neuse River Brewing and across the tracks (but inaccessible from) R&D Brewing’s upcoming taproom.

I’m sure they’ll be good. Hopefully they don’t run out of donuts by 10am the way Benchwarmer’s does with their bagels… :grin:

https://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/news/2022/01/19/bright-spot-donuts-coming-to-raleigh-five-points.html

8 Likes

If you don’t already follow him, skysiteimages is a great Instagram account if you’re into development in the region

16 Likes

This is … nice. I wonder if the members of Hayes Barton asked for this?

4 Likes

I am sure it will slow down the drunk drivers :roll_eyes:

Can’t believe the Church asked for this tacky looking thing.

At this point, that intersection needs a road diet. I noticed those signs today and come on, that intersection is really letting itself go. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I walked by last weekend and it looked pretty close to being done. The kitchen equipment and major renovations all looked done or almost done. Also noticed a flat top in there, so hoping they will have some breakfast sandwiches/hot food as well as donuts and pastries. Really looking forward to that place.

Edit: just checked their Instagram and they have posted pictures of donuts being made in the shop. So seems like they are very close to opening!

2 Likes

8 Likes

On the minor project side of things, but curious nonetheless… 1518 Sunrise appears to be staked to divide into 2 lots. Currently about 50’ wide lot. Wonder what the plans are.

Its also across the street from the eighteen 22’-wide townhomes in the pipeline.

Same thing thats on Carson.

1 Like

I have some additional pics of this I could share, but they don’t really add much more than what is posted already.

Anyway, estimated construction start date is Nov 2022, fyi. Not sure if that has been shared here yet.

9 Likes

If you have additional render pics, I think I speak for everybody when I say PLEASE SHARE THEM!!! :star_struck: :star_struck:

11 Likes

Most of these don’t really add much, but here you go!

35 Likes

Either you’re new here or you’re playing coy :rofl: - we love this shit!!! The more the merrier, thank you!!!

11 Likes

4 large retail spots in the main 10-story tower, then the whole long retail building down the side, PLUS retail along the ground floor of the larger residential-only building - this is a TON of retail in one development!!! Way more than I was expecting.

6 Likes

19 Likes

Five Points Streetscaping!!! :eyes:

16 Likes

Interested to see what the safety study comes up with.

1 Like