General Retail/Restaurant News

Glad WRAL is giving him such a high profile platform to attract new like-minded customers. And this from that “liberal media” too…

1 Like

Instagram says reopening in sept , so I guess this is just repair and reno work. Maybe that sign has always been there and I just now noticed it.

2 Likes

Yeah that sign is from when Joule was there.

4 Likes

I’m excited for St Roch to return…! Of course, all businesses evolve BUT I hope most of the prior menu comes back. The place is a GEM !
I do think that sign was there from the prior Joule iteration, before AC pivoted and Sunny took over ?

4 Likes

The No Bullshit Salad is so great. And oyster shooter. Done.

2 Likes

You have great restraint…
The oyster sliders, the Bolo, the housemade ‘Boudin’ served over johnny cake…
So.D@ng.Good! :unicorn: :tropical_drink: :rainbow:

2 Likes

I dig the black painted brick.

3 Likes

Best gumbo north of Louisiana.

2 Likes

I was talking to someone who works/worked there and she says they’re planning to reopen asap. She’s planning to go back when they reopen.

1 Like

Taco joint going in where Riddle used to be on Blount St.

4 Likes

Who doesn’t like tacos?!!

El Rodeo may not…….then again they have Speedy Gonzalez!!! Can’t compete with Speedy!!

@RALToday reports a new Dog Park/Bar/Cafe is coming to Boylan Heights at 1115 W. Lenoir St. Currently in design phase (will have a time stream, dog wash station, covered patio seating) and no estimate of when opening.

3 Likes

I’m guessing they are referring to this project, it’s the same address.

8 Likes

Ah, perhaps wrong thread. Maybe Leo will want to move it.

I mean, it’s a cafe so it’s fine here. I view that thread more like development happening in those historic hoods.

1 Like
1 Like

I saw that. Very unfortunate.

New York bagel on glenwood closing Aug 29th

Just rename it to Raleigh Bagel and it’ll be fine.

10 Likes

This side of Raleigh needs a bagel shop. But unfortunately their bagels were just meh.

6 Likes