Glenwood South Mixed Use Building

It appears that 612 remains vacant, or it could be that they just pulled away some from the Paramount.

Was there a name for this project? The name of this topic is so general.

1 Like

Good question. I haven’t seen one yet.

The lot directly adjacent to the Paramount is not owned by the developer Joe Meir.

5 Likes

I don’t believe so, but the developer is Blue Ridge Realty if that helps you with naming the topic. The exact location (Glenwood and Johnson) may help clarify things as well.

1 Like

I keep going back and forth between the massing exercise and Google maps to cross reference, and the massing doesn’t seem to make sense if the developer doesn’t own this property. Maybe they are still trying to assemble it?
If the developer doesn’t own this property, I am having a hard time imagining what could be done with it alone.

1 Like

I agree, it looks like the images above include this property in the footprint of the new building.

Maybe they have it under contract, with the sale possibility contingent on approval of their development plans

2 Likes

The city is working on refining the parking regulations soon so we’ll probably be seeing more underground parking or better hidden parking decks in the future

6 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: General News Thread