Glenwood South Restaurant/Bar Renovations

I’ll be watching you…

2 Likes

Apparently, you’re watching all of us! :wink:

6 Likes

Lol! Got to see this earlier this evening. Exciting times. Also neat to see the train tracks automotive shop bar renovation going on behind it as well.

Also, I’m not gonna comment on each one, but your arial shots are fantastic. Such amazing perspective for so many projects! I’m going to take some time to look thru all of them on a larger screen once I’m home tonight, but just wanted to say thank you!

4 Likes

Totally agree–which they can use to their advantage. Vintage is in! :slight_smile:

Amazing photos! Thank you. With a drone?

You’re quite welcome. I’m just happy to be able to contribute.

@Patrick, yes. Mavic Pro 2 for the ones to took today.

Very cool… this is off-topic, so will keep it short, but you may be interested in this drone meetup I go to every-so-often. They bring in interesting people. https://www.meetup.com/Droning-on-about-the-Drone-Industry-in-RTP/

I don’t own a drone yet, but interested.

2 Likes

I’ll look it up. Thanks!

I hope the finished product is similar to size and design of Hibernian. I think they did a great job with that!

2 Likes

I went to one of their meetings for a story for work. They’re a cool group. It was certainly very informative.

3 Likes

This is going to be a bit of a change to Glenwood South. Looking good so far!

9 Likes

Also want to highly recommend Lola’s Beach Bar in Five Points. Give it a shot. Super cool vibe. Tell “Lola” Dylan sent ya.

5 Likes

Looking good!

13 Likes

Literally just went by there! Love the work being done on it

1 Like

We must have been next to each other and not noticed:

4 Likes

We went to Plates across the street yesterday for brunch and I was thinking about taking pictures. Does that count?

3 Likes

You have no idea. I had to have blinds installed in my condo. When he told me one night what I was watching on TV I knew something had to change!
(Kidding of course but I have seen his bird out there before)

Looks awesome so far. Interesting spot because they need to take advantage of the front with Glenwood and the back because of the Raleigh views. Looks like they are doing a great job with it.

2 Likes

How was their brunch? I haven’t been since my friend Jake took over as head chef, but I’ve herd really good things.

Doesn’t sound like you’re a very good friend! LOL

I think the food is above average and consistent as well as the service.

3 Likes