Longleaf Hotel (former Days Inn)

I’d be happy to anytime in the afternoon… I’m walking around downtown today but I still haven’t managed to make it over there.

Yes! I’m pretty open so just let me know what works and Karla and I will be there.

1 Like

It’s a pretty solid run through, though it would be cool to see some Little City since they’re less than a block away.

1 Like

Just name the time. All good by me. I’ll toss out 4pm but really good anytime.

1 Like

LIttle City has great beer.

Done. 4p. Errbody join us!

2 Likes

4pm works. I’ll actually be there :raccoon:

2 Likes

Let us know about the food too please

Btw, there are 16 people currently here at the bar. 6 of them are “us” from the board but still nice turnout from the locals/guests.

10 Likes

Their cheese ball was really good. Homemade…spiced pecans and tawny port, served with crackers.

2 Likes

Four different snack mixes. The mustard pretzels were delicious. And the guy that complained about the beer selection (me) found three great choices.

8 Likes

Bottom line is that it’s a nice little bar with a good feel. Great outdoor space soon too. They showed us a {motel} room and they did a nice job on the property. HUGE improvement for the property. Rooms are very reasonable as well.

1 Like

Downside is they are no longer renting in hour increments. Only 24 hour increments now, with the exception of the “King Suite” which goes in 2 hour increments (I kid).

5 Likes

I feel like we essentially rented it for 2 hours…
Also saw this cool old pic in the “lobby”

5 Likes

Japanese love hotel. Added to the list of things Raleigh needs.

Also Americans are so weird about sex.

Good reporting Dub and Gucci, worth a look next week, thanks fellas

1 Like

Also, a pod hotel or a capsule hotel…

Definetly wasn’t expected this design for the Deli, but looks great, especially the landscape trellis they plan on adding.

13 Likes

Glad they’re making an investment…should be a cool spot in '21…

1 Like

Looking forward to having another food option in walkable distance from Oakwood.

1 Like